Thursday, May 08, 2008

Tomorrow smells like the aftertaste of a burnt straw.

Those lush gaping caverns were a nostrel miner's paradise.

His hair was parted like the Red Sea, revealing lice like Pharoh's drowning chariots.

He applied the breaks as though he thought they were meant to be used on the car in front of him.

The movie was as gripping as the climactic finish of a particularly close potato race.

OR

The movie was as gripping and climactic as this other movie that I once saw that was also gripping and climactic. Only I saw the other one first so I didn't get the two confused.


The phrase "Rome wasn't built in a day" is in fact the earliest known reference to night-shift work.

2 comments:

Brass Baboon said...

Her forehead reminded me of the aftertaste of a damp sponge.

Scratch said...

I like this. Very nice, even if a few are slightly... unorigional? Like the movie one. Ha but it's cool, just a bit odd.
But hey, that's Matt isn't it?