Thursday, May 15, 2008

Final Thoughts From an AGM


You want to mess with me?
I can take you down a notch
Spill the beans I’ll spill your blood
Tooth for tooth, splotch for splotch
Scream your death threats little man
Come and catch me if you can
Uzis strapped to both my hands

Gun you down boy
Gun you down

I’ll flipping waste the lot of you
Fat dumb stupid dumb fat dumb
Stupid. If you listened when you glistened
Spittle precipitating on your quivering chins
I’ll lay you down boy
I’ll smoke you bad
Sooner or later the gun always wins.

6 comments:

post-it said...

thats not like ya....

Brass Baboon said...

Yeh. It was just a poem that was running through my head.

Sometimes I dunno where they come from. Or I take something I'm feeling a teansie bit (in this case a bit annoyed at the stretching out of the AGM) and blowing them outa proportion.

post-it said...

oh right yea i guess that it is what yr feelin so why not write down?
fear enough though....AGMs eh?

Brass Baboon said...

I dunno. It's just something I've always done. It's very enjoyable. And it's like venting before the possibility - so I never end up at that place cause it's outa my system already.

post-it said...

well they are gud even if yr just gettin sumthin out of yr head. wel i sure hope yve never ended up at that place becuz that would suck!

Scratch said...

I wish i could get stuff outta my system that easy. Would make life so much easier.