Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Gentle Plea

Hello there anyone who may/may not read my blog.

Hi.

How are ya?


Anyhoo onto business.

(I know I know, you are thinking "This poem is RUBBISH!" Well. It's not a poem. So yeh.)

Umm.

Yeh.

What I mean to say, is if you happen to peruse my back catalogue - anything before say April-May of this Year the 2000 of 8.

And you find something that you really like, or something that you think has lots of potential.

Please lemme know which ones.

Cause I'm looking to assemble a bit of a book for print (I know, Jack and the Beanstalk but there you have it), so I'm trying to pick out the goodies. Only I don't really know half the time.

So you'd be doing me a huge favour.

Any ones you really like.

Just like email me. Or post a comment to tell me which ones or sommink

I would be most gratefull.

Have a nice day.

4 comments:

post-it said...

tehe well that was randum!

all of dem are awesum.. cant give specifics!

Brass Baboon said...

Hah. Thanks Sozzles.

Any ones you really like would be nice though. I know tonnes are not flash. Just which ones.....

post-it said...

tehe just let me go through them again.. and i will comment on them..if i like them...is that ok?

Scratch said...

I've done so.