Thursday, January 01, 2004

I'm sorry
It was another life
And it was
Another dream
And I was
All but asleep in your arms.

Hear the breathing
Soft and even
And I am
Out of control
We are
Two pods in a pea
We can never be.

When a dream
Is more real than life
We are chained
To what is not
While the present
Passes us by.

Denial
Is the first sign
Of inconstance.
As the trumpet sounds
The migration begins
To another life.

Win a race
Before the gun
But you always run
You run,
Hoping the dust will
Settle all you left behind.

I couldn't see
What's become of me.
All because of you.
That philosophies blurred
Into shadows
Not cut and dry
Anymore.

You smiled
The world was changed
And stars settled
In the pools of yours eyes
And the universe canters
About a new center.











Yeh.
This ones possibly not finished or polished at all.
But it came to me tonight while I was doing me close at Mc D's
When some people came in
Drunk'n all
Mc D's people
And helped us do it fast.
I scribbled most of it down on a paper towel
And put it straight here in a more
Semipermanent setting
SO it is not lost
Cause I rekon there is some potential hidden there.
Or something.

No comments: