Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Timings all the timing.
It seems today, 2 hours from now, that 2 hours can be a year, 2 hours before?
Follow me?
Thought not.

Anyhoo,
I'd just like to say, that, although it feels as glitter-free a day as your average tuesday when your zoology lab was short, but the wind kept changing so you had to bike all the way there and back against a rather gusty wee blighter, it is actually the eve-of my nineteenth. Yes indeedy, 2 hours from now I shall oficially be 19 years of age, firmly established survivor of the transition to adulthood.
Joy.
I am now writing this, wondering if I will feel different tommorrow. Likely hood is not. Labs and lectures as per norm.
Proabably no party, as I am too plain lazy to organise one and everybody is busy.

YEs.
GOtta go now, and email my old boss for a nice wee reference before he leaves Mc-D's in Masterton, leaving me in the dust.

No comments: