Monday, March 22, 2010

Where do you go when you've lost the love
When wings and things keep beating up your ears
Loud so loud like the room's not big enough
To hold the sounds it leaks from every pore
The thickness of work being undone and left in the rain.

Where do you turn when the jacket doesn't fit
For you've got limbs you weren't born to bear
The bus is broken down with so many stops to go
The signs are changing up, the juggler appears
To drop everything in a hail of rubber colours.

The sadder self awaken now adrift away from sleep
The sheep are counting down the hours of the dream
You could make me or leave me here unformed
A pile of clay in a dusty window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you enter, intention look forward in the direction of more cognate articles in a jiffy as its anecdote of my choice topic to read.