Saturday, March 06, 2010

Physical is beautiful she says
She's digging through the moments
That make up my head
She's understanding things
I forgot to forget
She has angel's wings
She has angel's wings

It's the triumph of the second over the day
I hang out my clothes to clean on the line
The sun takes all our guilt away
It evaporates
It evaporates
Into the moment

I don't think I'll ever understand her hair
The colour of living
Like life leaks out her head
If that is the price for being her
It's like buying a house for a cent
And the back lawn
And the back lawn
Still smells like fresh mowing

She's turning everything into expression
She worries that it's in the wrong direction
There's a certain kind of plughole
She strives to avoid
It blocks the sink
It blocks the sink
And floods through the kitchen

We're talking about big things till they crouch down low
She'd like to take a trip somewhere before she goes
Do something like it matters
Not just to her
She has angel wings
And living hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

tounsefearats