Thursday, February 05, 2004

slurred lines in a commemorative speech

I am thinking I need a new edge to the 'blog', and so i am mentally setting meself up to do a bit of a makeover of the old girl over the next wee while.

Also, my head feels to be floating free from my neck, a sensation that is more commonly experienced by myself after 5 hours of sleep or after about 2:30 AM, odd.

Also, today I woke up feeling on the crappy side of down. Having read the verbose witticisms (spellign unknown) and sagely knowledge of others my age, and pondered such writings over the course of a relatively sleepless night, I arrived at the feeling of a sort of disjointed helpessness in the morning.
I am neither the wit that I often try to convince myself that I am (and others too), nor do I feel I have any mentor advice to offer ( my over-competitive spirit has taken a bit of a pummelling). Still, I got down and did a bit of work about the house, and soothed myself by muddling through a small portion of 'Still Fighting It' which did help sumwhat.

Sometimes I just feel that I am left behind in some indescribable way.

As the saying goes, " Too much introversion is not a good thing "

Or something.

No comments: