Friday, August 15, 2003

Tick tock Tick tock
The sky has lost its grandeur
Lying by the stairwell
To my flash inner-city appartment
(Owned by the government)
The beating ever onwards
To a scalloped oblivion
When the world is a stage
Bright lights, movie screens
And big empty space.




Ahhh.
Today it is that I have accomplished. I have finally arrived on time to my first lecture-of-the-day. This is quite possibly only the third time I have pulled such a feat off this part semester.
It is all due to my incapacitated internal measure of time. I cannot for the life of me make a reasonable estimate of how long things are taking me. So, now matter how early I (try to) get up, I seem to be semi-permanently late. Just thought I'd note this down in my giddy post-lecture boredome at the computers at the chem lab.

On a wee aside, I found an old story of mine, which I quite enjoy, so I may just post the thing, after a few tweaks and such.

The commenter front is pressing ever forward, if it weren't for the near-fatal spate of essays and lab-reports I have been subject to over the past few weeks, I would have it up n' running by now, so maybe someday soon. Then I endevour to get some sort of counter, so that I may measure if anyone ever comes to visit (For my own personal sense of self-gratification)

No comments: