Monday, August 25, 2003

Dont look at me
Dont tell me what to do
I am the king of Kong
I am better than you
All I am
Is all you can never be
Step in time
Get in line
You are all just waiting
For your one-in-a-million chance
To be me.


Heh. Mayhaps not, but it does rhyme>>??!



The stars in the heavens
Twinkling dew drops
Basking in sunlight
And the rustling darkness
Over-hears the spitting gong
Venomous tirade
To stop-gap the day.

Tumble-shards
Scatter-yards
Flee the streets
The sky is falling in.
Leave everyone and noone
Hanging in suspense
Suspended on the cliff
To fiery nowhere.
Caber-tossed cars
Imploding bars
When its already too late to run
I'm doing all I can.

Hear all the screams
More real than movie screens
Better than an oscar
It's the real thing.
Ants in a tempest
Running from your temper
In a slow-motion fast-paced dream
Rockets flaring
Trumpets blaring
Scattered through the streets

She was with me
Her savior, I'm never
Gonna make that mistake again
Shrapnel to the brain
And she was a banshee
Shrieking fountain
Of bloodied trust
Smeared on my jeans
Caked my clenched fists
Another case of justice
Served by the gun

But no, no, no,
I'm already lost
Flee the clouds of doom
Leave me here for the final
Scorching breath
To scour away anything left
We never should have run
It had already begun
And there is no hole to hide
Mushrooms pepper the sky
And all is fair in hate and war
Let's end what we've started
So the stars can see
When it's so hard to miss
What we've become
Nothing a nice armeggedon
Couldn't fix

No comments: