Anticipate the fall
The empire hears you
And does nothing
The wall
Oh the wall will
Keep you safe
But fear has claws
Everything is fine
We are moving away
Because
The wall
Oh the wall will
Keep you safe
You don't need us
But fear has claws
And half the day
I guess it was only time
Till people say
"I remember Britain"
No more.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Fatherhood
I am carrying the torch you Handed me Not handed. Placed Carefully This is sacred space. Was the carrying so heavy for you as well? Were yo...
-
It must have been love That sort of thing Can't be mistaken For a lesser set of feelings It has a special hat And makes you welcome at p...
-
She shares the blame For Adam's fall So secure, attractive Brilliant in a certain view The essence of Enlightenment I see her raise her ...
-
I’m tired I’m tired of my heart giving out Whenever it gives in That things being the same Never makes a difference Of looking forwards to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment