On being inside time
I lose myself inside today Rattling against walls Smooth unmarked unyeilding With the futility of An unwatched clock Today is much too vas...
-
It must have been love That sort of thing Can't be mistaken For a lesser set of feelings It has a special hat And makes you welcome at p...
-
She shares the blame For Adam's fall So secure, attractive Brilliant in a certain view The essence of Enlightenment I see her raise her ...
-
I’m tired I’m tired of my heart giving out Whenever it gives in That things being the same Never makes a difference Of looking forwards to s...
5 comments:
sorry, i disagree. nothin at all beats a simple cup o hot milk before bed. If it dont let you sleep, it certainly calms you down a little!
Did I suggest that ter ya or was that your idea?
And I'm mildly lactose intollerant.
So I don't like the side effect of waking up in a pile of snot in the morning.
that was my idea. That is possibly the grossest thing you have ever done/said, including that time you blew off in the classroom. Totally put me off my porridge...
Me
Every mornin.
With Banananana
Post a Comment