Radiohead paints a diamond
Lodging in my throat
Harmonies of loss
A lattice in my ears
And I'm reminded of...
Harmony's twin
She smiles like the stars
Distant, cool beautiful
Fingers coaxing sweetness
From ivories carried beyond their limits
Waterfalls of laughter
Welling from memory
So far, so long
Only,
Good byes are for friends
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Fatherhood
I am carrying the torch you Handed me Not handed. Placed Carefully This is sacred space. Was the carrying so heavy for you as well? Were yo...
-
It must have been love That sort of thing Can't be mistaken For a lesser set of feelings It has a special hat And makes you welcome at p...
-
She shares the blame For Adam's fall So secure, attractive Brilliant in a certain view The essence of Enlightenment I see her raise her ...
-
I’m tired I’m tired of my heart giving out Whenever it gives in That things being the same Never makes a difference Of looking forwards to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment