Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Appologies

Appologies
For works undone
These past few weeks
A hectic time it has been
With camp and partying
I did write some writ
At camp and I
Shall post them first
Chance available to me.

On a brighterside
Mayhaps a noon-tide
Of joy for myself
I did'st make wearable art
Of a modified shirt
(Of school origination)
Into a navy-lined flowing robe
Scrawled head to toe
In self-made writ
And a hat so comfy
With tassels to boot
It went down a treat
Or so I am told

Another news of good cheer
Is that in the contest of talent
I did enter a poem
Of Dr Seus mymicry
Penned by my own hand
And while reading I intermitioned
With traditional dancing
(Moorish handkerchief dancign to be exact)
Which had the crowd laughing
And somehow they thought
I deserved the prize
For best overall
Which is odd
But I am gratefull none-the-less.

No comments: