Saturday, November 01, 2003

The trees and their eyes in yellowed surprise They sparkle and dazzle and delicately fly.
I wander the path, that I’ve never seen before, I am knowing the way, back to the door
To the step where you left me, to find something more, than a Nile of tears that has run itself dry

The grass and the birds seem to vibrate with life, and the waterfall sings as I’m passing it by, the sky sapphire blue, has a harmonic hue, yet the tension inside can be sliced with a knife.

Like a doorstop in front of an oncoming train I’m so unprepared for a life in the rain
Where the world seems so hollow, despite how it appears, and everything’s perishing into flame.

Ill build a house of bricks, and lollypop-sticks in the hope you’ll come visit, when its time to warm the house. When the echo’s of life out-of-doors, will find its way out.

Deceased man’s slumber, on a storm tossed ship. Motionless, calm, as the crewmembers swarm, up ropes and overboard. There’s a smile etched on his face when the planking-boards rip.

And so endless sorrows are passing me by, like the waterfall not long ago inside my mind’s eye, sitting on the mailbox, waiting till the man comes, to re-attach me to the sapphire sky, the trees and their eyes in yellowed surprise, will witness my passing in smooth, graceful flight.

No comments: