The sun set like a collapsing pavalova
Shadows fled to coming night
Stretching tendrilled fingers
Snails pressing for the finish line
I was bathing in liquid colour
The effervescent blood of a hemoraging day
Brushed clean by the feather-strokes of waking moths
Still dizzy from day spent abed
Somehow I am relaxed
As stars wink their way into existance
And the moon races to catch up
Somehow I know
He will never give up trying
And never succeed,
Thursday, April 03, 2008
On being inside time
I lose myself inside today Rattling against walls Smooth unmarked unyeilding With the futility of An unwatched clock Today is much too vas...
-
It must have been love That sort of thing Can't be mistaken For a lesser set of feelings It has a special hat And makes you welcome at p...
-
She shares the blame For Adam's fall So secure, attractive Brilliant in a certain view The essence of Enlightenment I see her raise her ...
-
I’m tired I’m tired of my heart giving out Whenever it gives in That things being the same Never makes a difference Of looking forwards to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment