Sunshine
Loneliness
You looked so sad in that pretty pink dress
Were you afraid of the smiles you made
Just shallow reflections off you.
But, look outside, the sun it's bursting through.
It's a damn cold day
But you looked so alive when you came round to say
That the folks down the line were doing just fine
Eyes luminescent as moons
And look outside, the sun it's bursting through.
Far away
The world is so distant when you've gone to stay
Somewhere else, somewhere nice
A place that is worthy of you
There the sun is bursting through.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
On being inside time
I lose myself inside today Rattling against walls Smooth unmarked unyeilding With the futility of An unwatched clock Today is much too vas...
-
It must have been love That sort of thing Can't be mistaken For a lesser set of feelings It has a special hat And makes you welcome at p...
-
She shares the blame For Adam's fall So secure, attractive Brilliant in a certain view The essence of Enlightenment I see her raise her ...
-
I’m tired I’m tired of my heart giving out Whenever it gives in That things being the same Never makes a difference Of looking forwards to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment