Bracken Harvest
Its just not summer
Without the sun
When I'm swimming
Beneath the waves
And the sky is clouding up
In a den of strangers
And of theives.
Slaking their thirst
For fresh blood
Under the sky
Dark as mud
As they hunt
Us all to death
I just need to catch a breath
Fawning prophesies
Speak of naught
But the chicken squabblings
Of spoilt children
Do they run
Behind the shed
Or back to last summer?
Tuesday, May 18, 2004
On being inside time
I lose myself inside today Rattling against walls Smooth unmarked unyeilding With the futility of An unwatched clock Today is much too vas...
-
It must have been love That sort of thing Can't be mistaken For a lesser set of feelings It has a special hat And makes you welcome at p...
-
She shares the blame For Adam's fall So secure, attractive Brilliant in a certain view The essence of Enlightenment I see her raise her ...
-
I’m tired I’m tired of my heart giving out Whenever it gives in That things being the same Never makes a difference Of looking forwards to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment